The Perma-Liner™ Pull-In-Place Pipelining System is 100% trenchless.
No digging up floors, landscaping, or tearing up walls.
Ability to line around multiple bends and vertical stacks while stopping and starting anywhere in the line.
The Perma-Liner™ Pull-In-Place Pipelining System is 100% trenchless. No digging up floors, landscaping, or tearing up walls. The versatility of this system allows lining 22’s, 45’s, sweeping 90’s and vertical stacks with ease while stopping and starting anywhere in the line. Now you can service pipelines from 3”-36” in less than a day and in most cases less than 5 hours with the new Perma-Liner™
Pull-In-Place Pipelining System. The Navi™-Liner can also be supplied in 4″ – 6″ transitions without changing the structural properties of the liner.
- Eliminates Root Intrusion
- Stops Infiltration/Ex-filtration
- 22, 45, AND SWEEPING 90 DEGREE BENDS
- Stand Alone design/No Host Pipe Needed
- Bridges Missing Sections of Pipe
- Relines Virtually Any Material, Clay, Cast, Etc.
- IAPMO Approved
- NSF Standard 14 Certifi cation
- 3”-36” diameters.
- 4”-6” Transitions can be supplied at any length.
- 100% Solids Epoxy.
- 3 hour cure time with ambient resin.
- Hot water and steam cure can be completed with cure times less than an hour.
- Multiple installations per day with either ambient or heat assisted curing.
- Nearly doubles the ASTM F1216 Specification on the minimum design life of 50 years.
- All materials manufactured in Clearwater, Florida.